- Click on the Registration button
- Fill out the Registration Form
- After filling out the Registration form click the “REGISTER BUTTON”
- You will then receive an email requesting that you confirm your email address. After confirming your email address you will then become a member and be able to log into your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Clicking on the BUY button allows the user to select any item that he or she wishes to purchase .
- After clicking on the item to be purchased, the quantity required needs to be entered.
- After entering the quantity, click the “ADD TO CART ” Option and continue shopping.
- Upon completion of the shopping , click on the “SHOPPING CART IMAGE ” in the top right hand corner of the screen . This enables the buyer to “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
- After pressing the “CHECKOUT OPTION ” Your order will be submitted and you will receive an email with a copy of your invoice and a link to track your progress.
- First click on the SELL option , this will enable the user to register as a Vendor.
- After completing the registration process and confirming the email address the user would then be registered as a Vendor and be allowed access to the platform .From their items can be posted for sale.
If your “Sell” order is matched you will be notified and receive payment upon delivery of your products.
If your “Buy” order is matched you will be notified and payment can be exchanged upon delivery of the goods.
The site is continuously monitored for both buy and sell orders , most orders are matched within minutes , However depending on the size of the order and the availability of the product some of the orders may take a bit longer .
This section of the site allows members of the Exchange to view all “BUY” and ” SELL ” orders that are still pending and have not yet been matched.
For example if a member puts in a ” BUY ” order for 60 pounds of yellow yams @ $5.00. Per pound and there are no sellers with orders of that quantity then that order will remain pending until a seller puts in a sell order at that price and the system matches part or all of that order.
The “CONTACT US” option allows the user to contact the Exchange via phone, text or email enabling him or her to communicate with one of our representatives.